CAMPING PLAYA Y FIESTA: GENERAL CONDITIONS
Any reservation made at Camping Playa y Fiesta is personal and non-transferable.
Check-in / Check-out
- At the day of arrival, the accommodation will be available for the client from 4:00 p.m. until 09:00 p.m. In the case of arriving later, the reception must be informed beforehand.
*In case, without prior notice, the accommodation will not be occupied by the client before 10:00 a.m. the day following the date of arrival contracted, the reservation will be cancelled resulting in the loss of the amount already delivered.
- At the last day, the departure must be before 10:00 a.m.
*There is the possibility to extend the departure until 06:00 p.m. with an extra cost, always after consultation at the reception, where we will inform you if our availability allows.
- The campsite reserves the right to change check-in and check-out times.
- In high season, all vehicles must be parked in the parking enabled outside the campsite. For other periods, we will inform you at the reception about where park your vehicle.
- Only one vehicle per accommodation will be allowed free of charge, except for Wooden Bungalows for 6 people, in which 2 cars are allowed. Other vehicles may be subject to additional charges.
- All our accommodations are equipped with cutlery and kitchen utensils for the number of places provided according to the contracted accommodation model. In addition, they include a microwave, a fridge-freezer, and an electric hob.
- All our accommodations include bed linen.
- The Camping does not have baby cots or extra beds.
- DO NOT INCLUDE: towels, kitchen rags and cleaning products.
- Occupancy may never exceed the maximum number of places allowed according to the contracted accommodation model.
- Extra tents are not allowed next to the accommodation.
- The customer will not be able to choose a specific accommodation number, only the booking staff can assign it. However, if we receive any request, we will do our best to please you, but without guaranteeing it.
- Pets are allowed in all accommodation, except for pets considered potentially dangerous breeds, prohibited throughout the campsite.
- There is an additional charge of 4.80 euros/night/pet, which must be paid on the day of arrival at reception.
Check-in / Check-out
- The pitch will be available to the customer from 9:00 a.m. on the day of arrival. To not disturb the rest of the campers, entry is not allowed from 11:00 p.m. Customers arriving after that time will have to stay in the parking enabled outside the campsite all night.
- At the last day, the departure must be before 12:00 a.m., having removed all personal belongings and residual elements.
*There is the possibility of prolonging departure until 6:00 p.m. with an extra cost, upon prior notice at the reception.
- There is no possibility to reserve a specific pitch number. The customers will have to choose their pitch on the day of arrival.
- The campsite will not be responsible if the customer does not find a free place on arrival, if the customer has not made any prior reservation.
- The campsite reserves the right to modify the pitch replacing it with another of the same category/size whenever necessary.
- No more than 10 people are allowed per pitch.
- Pitch base price includes: 2 adults + 1 caravan or tent + 1 car or motorbike + electricity/water and VAT; or 2 adults + 1 motorhome or camper + electricity/water and VAT.
- All extras not included in the pitch base price will be paid as a separate supplement. You can check the prices of our rate at www.campingplayayfiesta.com
- Pets are allowed on the pitches, except for pets that are considered potentially dangerous breed, prohibited throughout the campsite.
- There is an additional charge of 2,50euros / night / pet, which must be paid on the day of arrival at the reception.
- The deposit for bookings will be 20% of the total stay and must be paid by credit card at the same time of booking, either online or by telephone. Bank transfers are not accepted.
- The campsite reserves the right to change the percentage of the deposit.
- The confirmation of the booking will be made by email once the deposit payment stipulated above have been received.
- The remaining amount will be paid on the day of arrival at the Campsite. Cheques are not accepted, only cash or card payments.
- The tourist tax is not included: adults from 16 years and older pay 0,66 euros per night for a maximum of 7 nights.
- Any modification of the booking must be requested by the owner via email or phone, being subject to the availability.
- Any modification of dates or category of the accommodation implies the application of the price in force at the time of modification.
- Stays interrupted or abbreviated (by late arrival or early departure) by the client, will not result in any type of refund.
- Any cancellation of the booking received more than 30 days before the contracted arrival date, will result in the return of half of the advance amount.
- Any cancellation of the booking received less than 30 days before the contracted arrival date will result in the loss of the total paid amount.
They are allowed in the Campsite if they are not of potentially dangerous breed according to current legislation.
The pet customer undertakes to take the following safety and hygiene measures:
1. Within the entire camping grounds and the common spaces, the dog must always be tied up.
2. Bring the updated health card and liability insurance.
3. Do not allow the dog to disturb other customers with barking or other actions.
4. Collect the needs of the pet immediately, in case of making them inside the campsite, and throw them in the containers.
5. Animals are prohibited in the swimming pools area, in the grocery store and inside the restaurant/bar.
- The Campsite reserves the right to open and/or close areas depending on the occupation without prior notice.
- Each customer is responsible for the inconvenience and damage caused by the people who camp, stay, or come to visit in their accommodation or pitch.
- Any person who comes to visit the Campsite must be registered at the reception of the Campsite on arrival and must directly pay the cost of the visit and his/her vehicle, according to the current rate.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our reservations department at:
Tel: (+34) 9220.127.116.11